Tuesday 7 June 2011

Science Ignition day!

Today it is Sience Ignition day!!  The whole entire school did it but some of the teachers only went to the other classes not even doing expiramints with all the other classes. My class rm 22 did the Foaming snake, Lava lamp, Rainbow tube, Slime, Exploding tubes, Snow and also my favourite Candy mountain, Candy mountain is my favourite because I really love candy floss! The activity that I liked the least was the Slime because it was not that interesting because it is something that I commonly do.  As soon as I heard that we were doing Science Ignition I almost SCREAMED!!! I was really super excited that I could not wait till we did it.  I already did block 1 now we are still on block 2. We are waiting for our turn in the hall so we have to be really paitent. Ok now we are in the hall and there is music playing as quiet as a normal guitar playing jazz music. We are watching Science in a van. The name os the two people that work in Science in a van's name's are Emily and Alan. First we were talking about the force and now we are talking about gravity and how it works. Now we are talking about something super super super easy. Emily needed 2 assitants, Emily is now makishowing us what's in the bag.ng them 2 to lift up 2 shopping bags. Now Emily is showing us all the stuff that were in the bags and the assistant picked it up. well I am going to stop talking about this or else this will become to long with all the other stuff I am going to tell you. Ok now it is afternoon. Miss Cheeseman  said that a scientist might come in our classroom to tell us some more stuff and do some more experiments so stay on the blog tommorrow.  
By Faaizah

4 comments:

  1. WOW! It sounds like you had a lot of fun today. Candy mountain sounds delicious. I can't wait to hear about your visit from a real scientist.

    Mrs Edwards-Knauf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an awesome day. We love science. You must have learnt many interesting things about science. How wonderful having a science van and scientists come in. We love learning from experts too. Can't wait to hear more about your science discoveries.
    Mrs verona Gridley and JuniorG

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounded like an amazing day. I bet you had loads of fun doing those experiments and having scientists in science vans visit.
    By Aabid and Megan at High Lawn primary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a lot of writing Faaizah but you did a few speling mistakes, but the rest was awesome you were tring to talk about one whole thing but you were tring to talk about the whole day. My favourite activity was Candy Mountain because it actully showed you how candy floss is made in a candy floss maker.
    Great job Faaizah!!!
    By Atalia

    ReplyDelete