Monday 5 July 2010

Studying In Holidays

In the 2nd week of the holidays, we planed to study at the Waitakere Library. Isabella & I still didn't know where to meet each other before we went to the Library! Anyway, it's the last day of school so I gave her my phone number. On Sunday Isabella phoned, telling us that her mum argued about looking after us for 3 days. I was away at skiing for the 1st half of the 2nd week. When I came back Isabella phoned again, saying that she forgot to tell that she's coming over after lunch to study together at my house! Friday finally came, when 12:30 came I could see her tiny blue car waiting outside my place. Isabella told me she had been to the Library while I was away and brought 3 science books! I asked her if it's OK to study in my room, she said "YES!" We studied the subject Science. After about 30 min I declared to have a rest by reading Eclipse.



By Dain and Izzy

1 comment:

  1. Studying is the best ever.
    But I become impatient if I sit there
    for the whole day.

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete