Monday 9 March 2009

Robber Out West


Last week I got burgled!  When I got home with my mum and my sister we saw the place and it was trashed. I said "what happened here?", my mum said we have been robbed!. I felt so mad and angry I was shaking like dog.  We went to ask our neighbours to see if they saw anything. They said they saw a guy with a black and grey hoddie the night before it had happened. 
My opinion is that people that do that should be thrown in jail. We called the police and they said they will be here in the next 48 hours but they still haven't come yet. I am really angry that the police haven't been yet and it is a really disgusting feeling that people have been through your house.
Shania

7 comments:

  1. What a sad story, Shania. It is a shame that people have to burgle houses and take things that don't belong to them. The police must have been really busy if they haven't been. I hope they have been now and that they catch the robber.
    Mrs Reid

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sniff* *Cries*

    I feel so sorry for you! I wonder if you feel that its a bit spacey in your house now!

    I reckon that you will be more safe with your house.... I totally think the tittle rocks, sounds like its really on the news!


    Lynette :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Por shania I hope the police find those robbers and i hope thay get throwen in jail .





    kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the wonderful comment but the police still haven't come. the burgglers should be in jail for 6 years

    thanks Mrs Reid
    Shania

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor Shania that must be creepy knowing that they might come back and ya they should go to jail eany way i like your post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks four your wonderful comments I feel much better now

    ReplyDelete
  7. y do peole burgle HOUSES!!!!!!!!
    william room 13

    ReplyDelete