Monday 17 May 2010

Woodhill Racing




wood hill mountain bike race!!!!!!!!

on Sunday 16th may 2010 at wood hill mountain bike park. you had to bike ride on the avanti bike trail. I did the meridian bike jams.
it was ausome you showed came to it next year!!!! you get a goody bag and a magazine, and two milo drinks.
the trail was 5km I came 1st in my race.
it was an assume day. I fall off my bike two times trying to overtake someone on the first km.there was an ambulance there too just in case.

later on in the day I went to the bike shop there was a bike there it cost $7,450 and anther one with carbine fibre forks in the front. suppression in the front & rear of the bike with 6 gears.
then wen I went to the starting grid.
I saw some cool cars on the way back. then it was time to go it was geting late in the day so we paced up the bikes & went back to home.
on the way back dad said wen we get home you wii have to wash your bike because its rally dirty and so is yours luke

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment