Monday 5 April 2010

My dream, a GEOPHYSICIST


I have always wanted to be a scientist since I was little. Now, this is my chance to be one.
Not just any old random scientist, but a geophysicist. A geophysicist is someone who studies about the physics of the earth & its atmosphere. So I thought it would be really cool to be one.
In order to be a geophysicist, I have to study. So I print off sheets from a website called
teach-nology.com. It is a very good website for science because it has all sorts of science worksheets. I think all teachers should use it.
Well, but that's another story. Anyway, if I get to be a geophysicist, I would like to be a very kind and generous one. And I would like to be someone who respects others and someone who others respect. I would like to get at least one 'Novel Award' , leave my name in history and many many more.
I hope my dream comes true!


Dain

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous goal Dain. It sounds like you are already working hard to achieve it.
    Glenys

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really cool that you are following your dream Dain and achieving it .

    ReplyDelete